Our customer is a one of the biggest European car manufacturer located in Germany. Development of business-critical logistics solution focused on achieving reliable and correct shipments to factories in Europe and later worldwide.
Our Data Quality Management (DQM) module automatically checks shipment data for accuracy and correctness and notifies the supplier with either confirmation or provides ability to correct data. Transport Management (TM) module collects and tracks shipment status and confirms successful delivery. In case of any issue a Reclamation (REKLA) module provides a due workflow process.
- Development of new functionality;
- Customer requirements analysis;
- Development of design documentation;
- Interaction with the development team on the customer side.
We expect from candidates:
- Experience in Java (JEE, JMS, JDBC) application development;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Dojo, Angular, JQuery;
- Experience in WebSphere or JBoss Application Server;
- Eclipse, Jira, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.