You will become a part of a team building a supported, enterprise-grade, yet small Java EE Application Server tailored for micro-services deployments. The intent of the product is to offer the enterprise functionality missing in some open-source projects, while contributing to the core of the open-source project the Application Server will be based on.
- • Minimum BS/BA in CS or equivalent
- • 8+ years of IT experience in developing and leading Java/J2EE applications with excellent communication skills
- • Experience in migrating business applications between application servers (for example from WebSphere to Tomcat or any other)
- • Proficient in Java/Java EE technologies, understanding of relevant design patterns.
- • Familiarity with Application/Web Servers specifics: Tomcat/Weblogic/WebSphere/JBoss
- • Ability to correctly interpret and implement specification documents, including Java EE
- • Hands-on experience with Linux, containers, and modern application deployment CI/CD practices
- • Some experience with APMs (AppDynamics, New Relic, DataDog or similar)
- • Track record of open-source contributions is a plus
- • Some experience building high-availability systems
- • Intermediate English level is a must
- • The Community of Java professionals, not just a job
- • Competitive compensation and benefits package
- • Work location: St.Petersburg, or remotely from any regions of Russia.
- • We hire according to Russian labor law
We are looking for Middle and Senior Engineers