- Excellent English both written and spoken is a must!
- Knowledge of other languages (German, French, Spanish, etc.) is an advantage.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good ’people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
- A professional manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
Desired Work Experience:
—Preferably min.2 years years in a similar role in B2B sales in Saas environment , i.e: Sales Manager / Account Manager ( with presales functions) / Leadgenerator, etc.
— Deep knowdledge and skills of B2B sales channels and tools
— Sense of seller! :)
- Competitive salary based on your skills and previous work experience;
- Comparatively working hours from your home office or wherever it suits you;
Please mind that the role is full time, not meant to be combined with other jobs working part time.
— 24 calendar days of paid vacation + days-off on Ukrainian National holidays;
- Introductory training to ensure your smooth placement into your new role get to know current business needs and KPIs of the company;
- Quarterly trainings, conference in various parts or the world to share
your business ideas, experience, improve your professional skills and socialize.
- Career growth to Head of Sales Business development Manager in case of team’s growth;
- We are seeking for long-lasting work relations with our employees. We believe that the company’s staff.
stands behind its success and prosperity.
• Establishing and maintaining strong potential and existing client relationships through regular close contact which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone, email or other online way of communication.
• Retain and expand clients’ portfolio annual system usage.
• Effectively interact with other departments within the company in order to be briefed and correct ensuring all aspects to the point of sales handover.
• Ensure that clients know Checker offerings and benefits, and provide introduction, assistance and support if necessary.
• Producing monthly and quarterly sales status reports to each lead in pipeline and establishing individual requirements.
• Actively seeking to provide more benefits to portfolio by the services offered by checker.
• Responding to requests from the Checker management in an efficient and timely manner
• Actively keep contact with clients’ representatives and decision makers providing all valuable information around needs and benefits of the Checker offerings through quality service delivery and by utilizing CRM.
• Manages a diverse and complex scope of potential and exiting client’s needs. Aim to find a solution for complex issues effectively and creatively.
• Provide detailed reports about issues brought up by contacts so development will be able to address the issues accurately
• Co-work with development and Account managers team to improve system design, development process, account management and sales.
• Respond to and follow up potential client enquiries using appropriate methods. Producing materials for Sales and Marketing
• Working with other colleges team members to develop suitable internal processes and content
• Coordinate new customer implementations, to maximize use of the software.