As an Integration Solution Architect you will work close with the project team in designing the Enterprise Architecture and integrations between CRM, CMS and other business systems in a large organization.
Please note that this is project job (till the end of 2021) with a possibility to join our team permanently after the project.
- Designing and validating the API Integration solutions architecture on MuleSoft AnyPoint platform.
- Designing the distributed integration systems with strong focus on performance, availability, scalability and
- Core technology stack: Mulesoft (API), Salesforce/Veeva, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Web CMS (preferred Optimizely/EpiServer).
- Extensive experience with designing and delivering solutions running on Force.com platform
- Solid knowledge of modern software architecture concepts: SOA & Microservices
- Solid knowledge and profound experience with any of the major enterprise web CMS
- Experience with API Management solutions like Mulesoft / Apigee / Dell Boomi
- Strong programming skills with .Net or Java
- Profound knowledge of API and Web Services concepts and technologies: OAS/RAML, REST/SOAP, OData
- Deep understanding of modern authentication protocols: SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth flows.
- Experience with Veeva products is a benefit
- Optimizely/EPI Server knowledge is a benefit
- Fluent English is a strong benefit.
- Energetic multinational working environment
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Comprehensive training and mentoring system
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Access to the internal lab resources based on full Microsoft technology stack
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary, 28 days paid annual leave
- Free English classes
- Medical insurance after probation period (including dental service and psychology consulting).