Uscreen is growing! And we’re looking for an amazing individual to drive sales and cold outreach to potential creators who want to sell their videos online. We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person who loves writing messages that resonate with the receiver and insight action.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and we’ll need our inside sales person to be both aggressive and strategic.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a full-time remote position, and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
In this role, you will wear a few different hats, including:
- Cold outreach to potential prospects both by email and calls.
- Helping with the inbound sales requests & calls.
- Working with a CRM to track sales & prospects
- Working in Zendesk to handle sales requests
- 2+ years in sales or account management experience
- Must be open to learning the industry and product of Uscreen.
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop or PC)
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video industry.
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Overall a nice person :)
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Articulate and smart with outreach and also aggressive, a go-getter.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. Think of it as building your own "Netflix". We are a lean startup, but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team.
How to apply:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/7J1Lt8YjojfsjSgk8