Revelo provides top quality talent from emerging countries to American companies hiring remote.
We are a tech first company that uses our technology to source, match and allocate remote digital workers faster, cheaper and more accurately than any competitors. We are in the middle of the biggest shift to remote work that the world has ever seen - come be a part of it!
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will:
- Be based in either the USA, Europe or Latin America (this is a fully remote role);
- Hire and manage an inside sales team;
- Develop new business through proactive lead generation, with a primary focus on start-ups, scale-ups, and mid-market clients;
- Drive fast short-term growth, while also building a scalable acquisition engine for long-term;
- Manage the entire sales process efficiently and effectively; from first contact to the signing of the agreement and initial placement of candidates in client companies, using Revelo's world class delivery technology and team to turbo-charge your work;
- Achieve and exceed ambitious goals by focusing on process improvements that will shorten sales cycles and make them more efficient—not just higher volume;
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and developments related to future of work and technology; and understand how to translate these trends into sales opportunities;
- Establish and build relationships by demonstrating strong knowledge of our product, the market, technology and recruitment;
- Work closely with the team, bring your own ideas and strive for constant improvement.
You’ll be great for this position if you:
- Have 6+ years of B2B Sales, 3+ years in sales leadership roles with experience setting up sales funnels;
- An understanding of the remote staffing space is preferred; willingness and eagerness to learn quickly and continuously is a must;
- An understanding of technical roles is a plus - most of our work is with software developers;
- Are motivated by challenge and adaptable to change;
- Are customer focused, consultative, and comfortable with discussing technology and talent trends with VPs of Engineering and CTOs;
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, and a strong track record establishing relationships;
- Required: Native English speaker. Any level of Portuguese will be a plus.
Interested in applying? Send your CV to email@example.com