Filestage frees people from chaotic approval processes, making work more joyful and productive. From large enterprises to independent agencies, our online proofing software helps teams share, discuss and approve all their files, all in one place – including documents, designs, images, videos and audio files.
We're a fully remote team with people working in home offices, co-working spaces and coffee shops all over the world. Together, we're on a mission to create a seamless approval process that helps people deliver their best work.
We've raised our Series A and have over half a million users across 500+ companies, including AB InBev, LG, Havas, GroupM and Emirates. So if you're looking for a fast-growing startup in a booming market, you've found it!
What you’ll be working on as our Information Security Manager
We’re looking for an Information Security Manager to strategically lead and hands-on improve information security, including product and enterprise security.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing in your first year at Filestage:
- You’ll develop our security strategy by creating a comprehensive security roadmap for our company based on your evaluations and risk assessments.
- You'll make security part of our culture by designing practical policies, setting up internal and external documentation, and rolling out procedures and training for the team.
- You’ll oversee processes and make sure we stay compliant and secure. Run internal audits, collaborate with external auditors, and follow up on weaknesses to turn them into strengths.
- You'll be our in-house security expert. From a security incident or cyberattack to security questions from teammates and clients, you’ll have it covered.
- You’ll work directly with our COO/CTO and report to executive management, giving you first-hand insights and a strong voice in our company strategy.
Life at Filestage
We believe people are more productive when they can choose their own schedule. So we’re proud to offer fully remote roles that give you the perfect balance between work and life.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to at Filestage:
- Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- For this role, we’re looking for someone who can work between 10am and 4pm CET (+/-1hour) to make sure there’s a high time overlap with our team members, customers, and partners.
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a budget to buy what you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Get 30 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between.
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no bullshit meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role
You have 4+ years of experience in information security in the SaaS industry. Now you're looking for a new challenge to shape security in a scaling SaaS startup.
Here are some of the things you will need to be successful:
- You have a holistic view of information security. Incidence Response, Business Continuity, Risk Assessments, and IAM are well-known concepts for you. You have already touched GDPR, ISO27001/SOC.
- You have a broad technical background. You’re familiar with cybersecurity best practices in hosted cloud environments and well versed in running reliable audits; by yourself and by external auditors.
- You're pragmatic and business-focused. You know that security is about managing risks and finding solutions that meet our business objectives and our company stage.
- You’re a great written and verbal communicator. You’re comfortable and experienced in presenting and facilitating discussion within the team, with customers, and with vendors.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’re hungry to learn. You roll your sleeves up to get things done and strive to continuously improve, iterate and integrate what you learn.