We’re looking for a Head of Talent to join the People Team. Could this be you?
The People team comprises Talent Acquisition and People Operations, and is currently formed by two 360 Recruiters, one People Ops Consultant and one People Happiness Admin.
Status has been growing steadily in the past year, and we’re looking for a hands-on Head of Talent to support Talent Acquisition, as well as set the grounds for consistent growth over the years to come.
This role will be instrumental in expanding our capacity to bring in talent while delivering an incredible candidate experience. It will include both hands-on recruitment and strategic thinking, designing and supporting all the functions.
- Lead a small team of 360° Recruiters.
- Be the 360° recruiter for a subset of roles.
- Implement and closely monitor employer branding efforts.
- Improve our presence in the ecosystem by selecting and participating in the most relevant events, suggesting company-wide initiatives.
- Design and implement the best candidate experience for anyone who gets in touch with Status.
- Report on TA deliverables, suggest improvements and updates to relevant metrics.
- Review and improve our hiring processes and tools (with an eye on effectiveness and D&I).
- Build relationships with hiring managers across the whole organization and act as a solid business partner for their talent needs. Help vetting, prioritising and budgeting correctly.
- Champion the culture and values of Status towards the outside world.
- Support a smooth transition from TA to POps for all new contributors.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience with an open source or remote-first organisation and excellent communication skills (including combinations of async and IM’s )
- Solid experience as technical recruiter
- Solid experience leading projects from beginning to end and reporting on KPI’s.
- Proven experience growing tech scaleups in a fully distributed (worldwide) environment
- Passion for all facets of recruitment, from direct contact with candidates to strategic elaboration of KPI’s and long-term goals
- Focus on data and ability to translate data into actionable recommendations
- Fearless to challenge the status quo
- A strong alignment to our principles: https://status.im/about/#our-principles
- Experience in, and passion for, blockchain technology.
- Experience in decentralised organisations.
As a team, Status is completely distributed since inception. Our team is currently 85+ core contributors strong, and welcomes a growing number of community members scattered all around the globe.
We care deeply about open source, and our organizational structure has minimal hierarchy and no fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization's priorities.