AutoDS is a leading e-commerce platform in the dropshipping industry and has been for 4 years. We are growing and advancing quickly, and we are looking for a Project Manager to join the family 👪
We are looking for a talented Product manager for our leading product in our remote team. We need a manager who wants to take part in something big and assumes responsibility for the success of a new and innovative e-commerce project.
Our product is the core of our company and the main backbone of our business. As a Product Manager, you'll be leading our product team and take AutoDS to new heights. You will supervise each and every aspect of our product, develop product requirements and roadmaps, provide guidance and support to your team members, and closely collaborate with various departments across the company.
Job Type: Remote, full-time.
- Lead product strategy and execution;
- Generate and implement ideas to improve the product and it's functionality;
- Conduct competitor analysis both from the product and marketing side;
- Responsibility for the product's complete life cycle including the characterization of the product based on the work with different customers and departments in the company.
- Plan the quarterly product roadmap in accordance with the company vision and KPIs.
- Collaborate with UX, development, marketing and business teams;
- Participate in customer research;
- Work with features backlog and set up priorities for the sprint;
- Interact with the development team during the features implementation.
- Translate user pain points and needs into beautifully designed product features.
- Work closely with other teams across the company to assure all our users keep getting the best experience at all times.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in product management;
- 2+ years of experience in managing B2C or B2BC or B2SMB digital products.
- Working experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Working experience with Mixpanel
- Working experience with Hotjar
- Working experience with Figma
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and key UX / UI practices and processes;
- End-to-end experience in managing product lifecycles in Agile methodology
- Ability to define KPIs and turn data into actionable product recommendations
- Experience in the formation and testing of product hypotheses;
- Experience or understanding of dropshipping business models or other e-commerce models - will be considered as a big advantage.
We are an all-in-one, leading dropshipping platform that automates all actions for the user, from finding smart and hot-selling products to product uploading, price & stock monitoring the suppliers' sites, customer support system, price optimization system, and more.
The company is global and has teams all over the world. Teams vary in size and frequently collaborate with each other, providing our employees the unique opportunity to learn and work with teammates from around the world. Every employee plays a key role in growing the company and has the responsibility for the success of the company.