Удалённая работа. Полная занятость.
We are looking for Java developers:
The tech stack used at Agiloft — JBoss/Tomcat/MySQL | SQL Server | Oracle
- This is a long term assignment to develop and maintain the code for the J2EE based Agiloft product suite.
breakthrough we made at Agiloft is that the software can be configured
to meet the needs of clients that range from Chevron and NEC to tiny
startups, writing a line of code. Everything is done through a
wizard-based customization interface using a standard browser.
- Rather like the Mac OS, it has taken a lot of sophisticated code to make things easy for the user.
will join the team responsible for developing enhancements to the core
functionality, integrating with other systems and any bug fixing.
- Computer Science degree
- Experience working on a large project
- At least 4 years post-graduate experience
- Deep understanding of OO programming principals and commitment to clean, efficient, well documented code.
- Good to excellent ability in reading and writing English.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills. Ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- Ability to understand business processes, gather requirements and prepare design specifications
Understanding of Business Applications, Management Information Systems,
System Analysis and design, Software Project/ Electronic Data
Processing Management, UML.
- Flexible, self-directed and motivated individual, able to accommodate to shifting priorities.
Please provide examples and references for similar work that you have done in the past.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, stock options and profit sharing.
The interview for this position will include both oral and online tests. Every candidate should take 2 online tests before interview.