We are seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to build and own Appsembler’s demand generation programs and performance marketing initiatives. Your objective will be to generate engaged marketing leads, and accelerate them to qualified sales opportunities.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will develop and execute customer acquisition programs that are targeted at our key customer segment. You'll work closely with Marketing & Sales to align on target segments and quarterly goals, and identify opportunities where Marketing can help influence and accelerate a deal to close. All roles at Appsembler are 100% remote.
You are analytical, creative, and a self-starter. This isn’t your first rodeo - you’ve successfully built a B2B digital marketing engine before, and have leveraged a combination of digital channels and tactics to grow a robust, inbound marketing-driven funnel.
You’re comfortable with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment. You’ve previously “owned” a number -- whether it was number of contracts, or leads per month -- so you’re no stranger to accountability that is tied to performance and business growth.
You listen to the customer and to the data, and you live diving into the numbers to test, learn, and optimize. You can prioritize aggressively, and are comfortable with asking “why.” You like to roll up your sleeves, and you don’t need to depend on agencies to get the job done.
- Create, manage and optimize lead generation programs with focus on achieving key demand generation objectives enabling sales growth
- Own the end-to-end digital acquisition strategy to drive business impact across all organic and paid marketing channels (SEO, content, blog, social, search, display, lead nurturing).
- Own testing and optimization suite for marketing funnel.
- Build reports, measure success and extract campaign insights for continued optimization.
- Promote Appsembler as a thought leader in the software training space through high quality content marketing (blog, ebooks, webinars, white papers, case studies, videos).
- Plan and execute offline events to drive engagement with target customer segment.
- Collaborate with Sales to build best-in-class and scalable processes for lead management, including scoring, stages, hand-off processes and tracking.
- 3-5+ years in a growth marketing or demand generation role in the B2B technology space (SaaS or LMS experience is a plus).
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot), CRM (Salesforce) and analytic platforms (Google Analytics, etc).
- Experience in SEO, SEM, and paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, Display and YouTube) and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Facebook).
- Experience “owning” a target number tied to performance and business growth.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile startup.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, motivation, and a track record of “get it done.”
- Work that is meaningful, impactful, and very interesting
- 100% remote
- A collaborative atmosphere with a tight-knit and supportive team
- 401K plan
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Stock options depending on experience
- Liberal vacation policy