Powering Trade For The Emerging Cannabis Industry
Distru is a software platform streamlining the supply chain for the cannabis industry. Many of the top cannabis brands and distributors in California use our software to manage their entire operation from source to sale. We are growing rapidly with over $1B in transactions per year passing through our platform and are in a unique position to redefine trade in the growing cannabis industry. We are funded by Felicis Ventures
, Global Founders Capital
, and Village Global
who have funded companies such as Shopify, Cruise, HelloFresh, Facebook, Slack, Opendoor, Warby Parker, Gusto, and more.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer to develop and execute Distru’s multistate growth strategy. You are a results-driven and data-driven leader who brings a strong sales orientation and a deep understanding of what it takes to build a growth organization (incl. targets, metrics, budgets, channels, and team structure).
In this role, you'll be responsible for creating a predictable and scalable sales pipeline, supporting the growth of the company, by developing a deep understanding of our industry, customers, buyer's journey, product, and USPs. You will orchestrate all our growth efforts, including campaigns, digital, SEO, SEM, ABM, and the setup of our MarTech stack.
The ideal candidate is a 'full-stack' marketer that brings a rare mix of strategic, big-picture, thinking, and flawless, hand-on execution. You love collaborating with your team and aligning with sales to develop innovative and effective programs that achieve lofty, yet realistic goals. You inspire everyone around you with your can-do attitude and scrappy determination.
You have experience in a fast-growing company, including both hands-on and managerial experience owning demand gen and proficiency with all forms of marketing automation, advertising, inbound, and ABM. We are looking for a self-starter, smart, driven, and creative individual who enjoys constantly iterating to generate successful results. For our industry and space, this includes a mix of developing a high-velocity midmarket pipeline side-by-side with strategic, highly targeted accounts, which require a deep and tailored engagement.
If this is you? Read on!
What you will do:
- Deliver a predictable and scalable sales pipeline. Develop rigor around testing, optimization and forecasting to ensure marketing efforts lead to predictable business outcomes and continuous improvement over baselines
- Establish metrics and dashboards to continuously measure and optimize conversion and velocity through the funnel
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to establish priorities, goals and targets, and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets.
- Manage the buyer's journey by learning our ICP and ensure we are reaching and engaging with all relevant prospects.
- Implement inbound and outbound campaigns, including email marketing, SEO, SEM, display, webinars, industry publications, events, social media.
- Grow and scale Distru's audience on all platforms through a strategic and experimental approach, working as close to a weekly cadence to validate strategies.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure proper lead management, routing, scoring and quality.
- Partner with the design team to develop ad assets, landing pages, etc. for marketing purposes.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in driving B2B demand generation.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities, create strategies, and drive execution of that strategy. Track record of translating a go-to-market strategy into the appropriate portfolio of digital & demand generation strategies and tactics.
- Proficiency with the different components of the marketing stack, including digital, analytics, paid channels, ABM and specific knowledge with Hubspot and marketing automation.
- Hands-on technical proficiency, you'll own the complete tech stack and also manage the implementation and adoption of new tools as business needs evolve.
- A combination of a quantified and scientific approach for demand-gen with a creative and empirical approach for marketing. From opportunity identification to strategy validation should be done on as close to a weekly cadence as possible.
- Great communication skills, possessing the ability to pitch and sell ideas, alongside developing hard-hitting messaging and pithy copy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Master's degree is a plus.
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental insurance coverage for employee, and 90% for spouse, domestic partner, and any dependent family members.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous stock options with employee-friendly exercise terms and post-termination exercise window
- 18 days Paid Time Off (We want you to use these!)
Once you’re a part of the Distru team, it is our job to make sure that you’re empowered to build high quality code that you believe in. We are a lean startup team and want everyone to feel like they have a real impact on our software and company’s success. In addition to engineering, you’ll be working directly with the founding team during the early stages of a fast growing startup.
Distru was formed by an environment of mutual respect and trust made up by people working together without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success and we proactively strive to recruit, develop and retain the best and brightest people from the most diverse candidate pools we can find all over the world.