This position requires SOLID knowledge of the Tinkerpop Property graph in addition to RDF/Triple store DB knowledge.
In this role, you will be responsible for cleansing, analyzing and ingesting data in the graph database, creating Gremlin and SPARQL queries and ontologies.
The candidate will work closely with various team members comprised of Engineers, Data Scientists, Architects, Developers, and Managers to identify and create data APIs needed to support the graph and content hypergraph development.
Primary Responsibilities of the Graph Engineer:
• Lead the technical design and implementation of a graph domain-specific language for a content management platform
• Profile source data and determine source and metadata characteristics
• Analyze external data
• Create and load property nodes and RDF triples in the graph databases
• Implement data ingest API with support for processes including data profiling, cleansing, parsing, standardization, verification, matching, and data quality, handling data cleansing, big data analysis, enrichment, filtering, and data dictionary creation
• Implement a high volume, low-latency REST API for a graph database which conforms to the domain-specific language
• Implement a microservices API for a graph database which provides support for traverse and mutate functions excellent skills with Tinkerpop, Gremlin Neptune, SPARQL, RDF, OWL, SQL, and DB skills (RDBMS, Graph DB, NoSQL DB)
• Solid hands-on experience with big data tools and technologies
Desired Experience/ Skills of the Graph Engineer:
• CPG/Retail/Media industry experience
• Basic knowledge of advertising, marketing, and creative production
• Some Experience with R or Python
• Some experience with ontologies
• Some experience with cloud (AWS)
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• Mentorship program
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.