We’re looking for a full-time backend developer to join our team and help bring Open Source databases to Kubernetes. We use the Go language.
This position is back-end development (but ambitious, talented full-stack developers are welcome too. You should find these keywords familiar and very appealing: time series, API, REST, data processing, JSON, horizontally scaled, sharded, Redis, mutex, asynchronous, multi-threaded, message queue, SQL.
The work is challenging, but that’s why it’s also fun and rewarding! Plus, our team is small, so you and your work will have a large impact. This is a rare opportunity to start with a great team, on a great project, at a great company with lots of benefits.
- Professional Go programming experience
- Test-driven and zealous about testing
- Excellent programming fundamentals (any language, but Go is prefered)
- Comfortable with Linux (basic usage as a programmer)
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Capable with at least some SQL DB
- Location: Remote work from home position.
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Other databases/data stores (memcached, etc.)
- College degree
To apply send email to email@example.com in English