The Lancaster Solutions is a leading innovative company in IT and Online Marketing world. Our offices based in the most dynamic cities of Europe (Riga, Barcelona, Limassol, Lisbon, Kharkiv).
Our goal is to have a small, closely knit engineering team that is able to have an outsized impact. This means leveraging the latest technologies and writing easy to maintain code. We prioritize shipping new features and product improvements while still building our platform in a way where we do not become overburdened with technical debt.
We want team members who show initiative and take responsibility for the production systems they work on.
- Service oriented architecture.
- Backend production experience.
- Maintain/Build the next generation gaming platform.
- A solid understanding of backend production.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Must have outstanding coding skills.
- Self-motivated and someone who would not shy away from taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment.
- Good understanding of businesses, prioritization skills.
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with curiosity to learn new technologies and anything that adds to growth of the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Manage business expectations, set realistic goals with stakeholders and deliver them.
- Effective collaboration skills in building partnerships.
- Solid experience with Go and GCP is a plus.
- Experience with unit tests/automated tests is a must.
- Familiarity with GitHub, Docker, Jenkins, Google Cloud Platform, and service-oriented architecture is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Comfortable office location.
- 100% compliance with Labor Law.
- International team work experience.
- Complete autonomy.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Professional and career opportunities.
- If objectives are reached, an evolution of the position will be triggered.