● Experience with Node.js framework.
● Working knowledge and experience with JQuery, JSON, CSS, HTML
● Excellent skills in PostgreSQL database development
● Knowledge and ability to work in PHP — to understand legacy implementation and to integrate new tech stack with legacy product.
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect front-end to back-end services
● Understanding of database design principles
● Work experience with AWS (S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SES, etc.)
● Knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● Familiarity with continuous integration
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, BitBucket
● Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to join our distributed team. You will design and develop software solutions for a US client under a direction of respective Product and Project Managers. The position is open to work remotely.
● Understand Business Requirements and turn them into features and design specifications
● Deliver architectural vision of the Java based product — hosting, storage, servers, serverless, databases, integration points, etc.
● Design and develop new features and capabilities
● Identify and correct performance bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of platform
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and deliver new features
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
● Instrument and follow the product’s lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment and maintenance
● Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
● Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
● Design, develop and test Java based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as Spring Boot