В Австралийскую компанию требуются full-stack разработчики на удаленную работу, полный рабочий день.
Работа в 100% англоязычном коллективе, компания готова спонсировать рабочую визу в Австралию в долгосрочной перспективе.
Уверенное владение английским языком обязательно.
Рассматриваются соискатели в часовых поясах UTC+7 и восточнее, в остальном расположение не важно.
We're looking for a full stack software engineer to help us bring to market a world-first fintech platform that connects homeowners, tenants, tradespeople, property managers and real estate business owners in one place, in real-time.
You’ll be responsible for shaping our mobile and web products, developing front-end and back-end code, quick prototypes, clean and production-ready solutions, as well as building robust infrastructure.
Our transaction volume and user base are growing rapidly, which makes tackling day-to-day technical challenges alongside a highly-skilled team of engineers, product managers, UX designers and data scientists exciting and rewarding.
What will you bring?
- You’ll have written code before in a variety of different languages and enjoy learning new ones. We’re happy for this experience to come from commercial, uni or open source projects.
- You are focused on code quality, and prefer to follow engineering best practices such as CI/CD and writing unit tests/TDD.
- You're interested in learning more about distributed architectures and microservices.
- You really enjoy having the opportunity to own the solution, managing a feature from end-to-end.
- You feel curious and excited when stepping into unfamiliar territory, and enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and bringing new ideas to the team.
- You have your own opinions about how things should work, and you are not afraid to raise them
- You are passionate about solving real world problems and improving the experience of millions of people all over the world
What’s in it for you?
- A great place to learn. You'll work with people who are passionate about best practices in software development, and knowledgeable about software design patterns
- Flexible, non hierarchical working environment and a culture that empowers, supports and drives everyone to be their best.
- Continuous feedback and a no-blame culture. You'll need to be comfortable giving and receiving feedback as well as sharing your knowledge and experiences with the team.
- Competitive salary