Bicycle Health is a rapidly growing early stage startup that offers online Medication for Addiction Treatment (MAT) for patients with Opioid Use Disorder. We offer an evidence-based clinical program focused on MAT (Suboxone/Buprenorphine), care coordination, behavioral counseling, and support for the patient.
The Opioid Epidemic is a systemic problem - millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of Americans have access to treatment. Bicycle Health is addressing this gap by offering online, affordable, and confidential treatment with the goal of helping patients take back control of their lives. Our mission is to improve access to treatment for patients with opioid dependence and provide comprehensive care through telemedicine.
We are looking for a full stack engineer to join our cross functional team and put their talents to work towards building something that matters - directly impacting the way people overcome their opioid dependence to live productive and happy lives. Curious, passionate, and creative problem solvers seeking to learn and contribute in a high-growth environment are welcome to apply.
You can expect to:
- Build new product features and APIs for our mobile application, internal web application, and backend services using GraphQL, React, and Typescript.
- Write and perform tests, troubleshoot and implement bug fixes.
- Continuously improve our patients' experience in cross-functional partnerships with design, medical and behavioral health teams.
Skills we're looking for:
- Minimum 3-years React experience in a paid engineering position.
- Minimum 3-years Node.JS experience in a paid engineering position.
- Minimum 1-year Typescript experience in a paid engineering position.
- 3 or more years of experience building, shipping, and maintaining web applications and backend services.
- Proficiency in GraphQL, Typescript, React, Node.JS, CSS, HTML, and mobile responsive design.
- Proficiency in defining and implementing API's.
- Proficiency in defining and implementing data persistence layers.
- Experience with CI/CD and writing maintainable code.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
What would set you apart:
- Experience building and maintaining multiple web applications from the ground up.
- Experience with GCP, Cloud Firestore, and BigQuery.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with Athena EHR and HIPAA.
- A mix of salary and equity in Bicycle Health. We just closed our first round of financing - get in on the ground floor!
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic and mission driven team of passionate individuals.
Location: This is a full-time 40hours per week remote position.