T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. T-Systems has different international subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with over 50 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and it now works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, ThyssenKrupp, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
Our trusted partner RIDDLE&CODE is Europe’s leading company for blockchain interface solutions. It is one of the few - if not the only company - which has developed its own blockchain-based hardware & software products that bridge the digital and the physical world.
- Create new, maintain and improve existing web application (Flask & React);
- Translate requirements and workflows into usable applications and applications;
- Familiarity with python web application servers and frameworks (Flask, Django, FastAPI);
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
- Knowledge of relational SQL or NoSQL DB systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development;
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience.