This contract role may be performed from a remote location and requires a level of effort estimated at 40 hours per week.
- Collaborate daily with UX, Engineering, QA and DevOps to build and deliver an intuitive, highly visible web app
- Collaborate, write code, write automated tests, perform code reviews and actively participate on our distributed Agile team
- Consult to our end client regarding development best practices
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years experience delivering high value, complex UI front-end products
- Good understanding of modern front-end architectures
- Strong experience with ReactJS, Redux and Relay
- Experience in consuming and/or developing APIs using GraphQL, preferably with Apollo
- Experience in following Agile/Scrum SDLC
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Be comfortable communicating in a virtual environment
- Previous remote team experience
- A consistent, reliable internet connection
Let’s Talk about You
You value outcomes above all else: You have a proven track record shipping great mobile and web products. By understanding the big picture, you articulate strategy and vision with strong written and verbal communication.
You Lead by Doing: You realize that the big picture is worthless without getting your hands dirty in the technical details for strategic and tactical problem solving. You understand the value of situational leadership and can adapt to the needs and strength of your team.
You Love Work, Growth and Learning: You dream of working in a culture that values hard work, continued learning and innovation with a commitment to building amazing products for clients and their end users. You’ll stop learning when you are dead, and until then you desire to gain deeper knowledge in technology and business.