Primer is an early-stage startup with backing from Europe's leading fintech investors (early stage investors in Revolut, TransferWise, Monese, UiPath). We're on a mission to help online merchants power the best commerce experiences in the world (we know, it won't be easy).
We believe the very best functionality comes as a result of deep technical insights driven by a culture of engineering. We're not just building a product, we're building a company.
We're looking for super ambitious, product-centric folks to form our core engineering team as we build and scale our platform globally. This is an opportunity to join a well funded startup in its earliest days, to influence product decisions and shape our technical architecture.
- Work directly with the Head of Product and Engineering to translate functional objectives into technical execution
- Play a critical role in establishing our technical roadmap inline with our launch objectives and delivery of our MVP
- This is a Greenfield project where you will grow our stack using the best tools for the job
- Establish a highly available technical infrastructure optimised for global reach
- Define and take ownership of our internal and public-facing APIs - and strive to deliver awesome developer experiences
- Establish a strong, customer-centric engineering culture of problem-solving, continuous improvement and always asking "why?"
- Have experience securing highly sensitive data
- Experience implementing serverless architectures and technologies (and generally managing high throughput traffic)
- Have strong experience implementing service-oriented architectures
- Have experience with a variety of cloud-services and container orchestration tools and systems (AWS, Azure, Docker, K8S)
- Greenfield project where the best ideas win out
- Early stage share options
- Set, execute and take ownership of our technology strategy