We're working on an AI platform aimed at facilitating communication and collaboration in a large international banking organisation. The platform's team consists of several smaller sub-teams with 5-6 people each. You'll closely work with product managers and ML specialists exploring what's possible and making an impact on the overall product.
- Programming in JVM languages such as Java or Kotlin or Scala.
- Solid understanding of core design concepts, common APIs and design patterns.
- Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs.
- Some experience in working with large software systems, cloud services, and databases (SQL and NoSQL).
- Experience of test-driven development, hands on experience with testing frameworks such as Junit and a sound understanding of SDLC processes.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with API driven development (e.g. Restful, Graph QL).
- Support the existing app and fix bugs in code
- Develop new features and work on adapting and rewriting the current codebase
- 2 years of work experience in Java (Spring) or Frontend (ReactJS) technologies with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD).
- Good spoken English (B2+).
- Ability to understand someone else's code.
What we offer:
- Full-time, 40-hour work week.
- Flexible schedule.
- Completely remote.
- Performance-based bonuses.