Pingboard is looking for a talented, experienced Full-Stack Engineer to join our team.You’ll be using React and Rails to help us power up employee networks for growing companies around the world.
At Pingboard, we believe that transparency builds trust, and trust propels teams. Pingboard gives employees access to essential information about people, teams, and the company. We’re a small, close-knit team that believes in quality over hours worked, and that work should be full of interesting challenges, stimulating conversations, and friendly people.
This position is part of our Engineering Team and is available in the U.S. remotely or in Austin, Texas. Due to the pandemic, our company is currently distributed and intends to remain so until we can ensure our employees would be safe and feel comfortable returning. Pingboard is committed to building an inclusive team with diverse backgrounds and life experiences. We encourage people from groups that are underrepresented in tech to apply!
You’re excited about this role because you’ll:
- Build highly interactive applications using Rails and React.js
- Use best practices and standards to write well-tested, maintainable code
- Learn and grow in a highly collaborative environment, including code reviews, pairing sessions, and a commitment to great UI/UX
- Work with dedicated frontend engineers as well as full-stack and back-end developers
- Work directly with the founders on a talented, nimble, friendly team that puts the end-user first
- Be part of a team that cares about you and your personal growth and development
We’re excited about you because you:
- Have at least 2 years experience with Ruby on Rails (or other MVC and object-oriented environments)
- Have experience working on a small team and owning your work
- Have experience with writing tests for your code
- Communicate well—clearly, kindly, often—within your team and with others
- Have experience working successfully on a distributed team
- Please apply even if you don’t meet 100% of these qualifications. If you’re passionate about the opportunity and what we’re doing, we want to meet you
- Experience with React Native and sharing code between web and mobile
- Experience with Webpack
To support you in your work, we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity stake in the company
- Medical and dental coverage
- A supportive environment where you can be your authentic self
- An experienced leadership team committed to transparency
- Flexible work hours, because life doesn’t pause during 9-5 (especially right now)
- Open vacation policy, plus company holidays, so you can take the time you need to relax and restore
- Parental leave for new parents
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.