* At least 2 years of experience developing in WooCommerce.
* At least 2 years of experience developing in Wordpress.
* Portfolio demonstrating work on projects for both WooCommerce and Wordpress.
* Experience with Divi Theme by Elegant Themes
* Experience with Gravity Forms
* Proficient in front-end frameworks, specifically Bootstrap.
* Proficient in using and altering MySQL databases.
* Proficient in extracting using Photoshop to extract assets from PSDs.
* Familiarity with server structures, specifically Apache and Nginx.
* A highly collaborative work environment that takes a team-first approach.
* Freedom to work in the comfort of your home office, cafe, etc.
* Flexible remote work schedule and hours that make sense for your time zone and daily life, as long as delivery dates are met.
* Really awesome people. No joke! :-)
With big dreams come big needs. We are looking for a full-time, front end web developer that not only has a passion for their craft, but also the desire to grow with our team and the drive to constantly challenge the status quo. Our team comprises of individuals that never settle for complacency and we seek to find like-minded individuals that share the same philosophies in their skill and in their environments. This front end web developer will need to have the ability to handle virtually any front end development need, changes, and integrations across a variety of hosted and open-source eCommerce and content-centric CMS platforms. Expertise on the platforms WooCommerce and Wordpress are critical — applicants unable to provide demonstrable work on these platforms will not be considered.