Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only considering candidates in timezones between UTC-2 and UTC+2.
This role presents an incredible opportunity for someone to really place their stamp on our product and company as we scale. Our current stack is Meteor, Node.js and MongoDB, with Python 3 for our data infrastructure.
- You will play a key role in shaping product direction and roadmap choices.
- You will be working directly with our Lead Software Engineer and help make important software architecture decisions.
- You will help with the rapid iterative development of our product to meet the needs of our identified addressable market.
- Work as a key part of our development team to implement robust and scalable technology solutions that integrate with our full product stack.
- Work with our team to design solutions to the data visualization and reporting challenges that our customers need us to solve.
- Maintain and improve the existing repository code.