About the Role:
We’re seeking a front-end developer to help us level up our client-side development. You should have experience on at least one production React app, come with ideas about best practices, and be able to communicate those ideas effectively to the team. Our app consists of a GraphQL API written in Rails and a React/Ionic client, so experience with or desire to learn Rails is a big bonus. This position is fully remote.
What you will do:
- We have a solid React app right now… you’ll help us take it to the next level with your work on performance improvements, best practices, and deployment strategy
- Bring a product-focused mindset to defining and building new features
- Influence engineering team culture and processes
- Bring your kind and thoughtful approach to engineering and product discussions
- You’ve tackled real-world problems on a production React app and have lessons to share from the experience
- Desire to work on agile teams with rapid iteration and solid testing
- Ability to thrive in a distributed team while being self directed, ok with ambiguity, and product-focused
- 2+ years software development experience
Interested?Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.