We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join a small team that works on a SaaS user experience used by millions of people every month and powers over 10,000 online stores. We value simple solutions and look for engineers who use a customer first approach to solving problems.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge grow.
- Build new UI patterns while also refactoring older ones.
- Assist with documentation of new features, contributing to the documentation of existing ones.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Help identify and fix front-end bugs and issues.
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards.
- Work and collaborate with both the design and backend development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient with build tools, Webpack, preprocessors, and asset pipeline
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- Experience working with a team in a collaborative manner
- Scrum or Agile experience
- Familiarity with the BEM methodology, SEO and optimization principles, UX and page optimizations
- Experience with Python, Flask, Jinja (or liquid)
- Experience with Shopify theme or plugin development a huge plus
- Experience with browser compatibility tools or techniques, Browserstack