We’re currently looking for a creative and ambitious front-end developer to join our remote team in a challenging and dynamic role.
You will be joining our diverse team that thrives on collaboration, values ideas and shares a passion for creating innovative interfaces.
Day-to-day you’ll be creating new features and enhancing existing components to deliver unique UX solutions for thousands of store owners using our themes.
The position will offer a wide range of experience in modern front-end development with plenty of room to improve your skills and explore new ones.
The role will begin as a part-time contract with scope to transition into a full-time position.
- Based in Canada or Australia
- Ideally 1-3 years of hands-on experience with web development (product or agency)
- Degree in computer science or the equivalent education/experience
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, a curious mind for how things work
- Self-motivated and confident working in a remote environment
- Keen eye for detail and appreciation for great UI and UX
- Empathize with storeowners to solve problems specific to their needs
- Collaborative and process-driven
- Great communicator - able to accurately estimate tasks, and not afraid to flag issues early