About Sparkle CMS
Sparkle CMS is a suite of tools that healthcare systems use to help patients find care. It is important work, and we believe in what we do. We are a very lean crew, with fewer than twenty in our all-remote staff, but we are growing quickly. Our product is entirely market-driven, meaning that every feature we build and every deployment we release has real-world users. We are accountable to our product’s users, the healthcare systems and their patients.
Working With Sparkle
We’ve described ourselves as a self-organizing team that moves quickly together and contributes across the stack as needed (regardless of specialized knowledge or experience). We want this to remain true even as we add team members whose role is to help our team stay focused by creating a layer of thoughtful project planning and resource management.
Sparkle CMS is seeking a Front End Developer with CSS skills.
Sparkle is hiring a front-end developer. We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years experience working extensively with CSS/SASS.
We are seeking a full-time remote developer. If you are in Chicagoland, we can also offer you the option to work at our Merchandise Mart offices.
- Strong base CSS skills
- Experience with SASS/SCSS, Bourbon/Neat or other frameworks
- An eye for design, ability to carry design team’s vision through code
- Minimal need for regular review
- Experience following established patterns and approaches within existing code bases
- Understanding of system design.
- Testing and debugging
- Github version control
- Preference will be given to candidates with Ruby on Rails experience.
Please send us:
- Current CV
- Desired hourly rate
- A code sample that you feel represents some of your best work.
Our ideal candidate has a team-first mindset, collaborating with our internal and client-side stakeholders to solve problems, design new features, and deliver solid technical solutions.