What we are building
Have you ever wondered if there was a way to predict if a new release is going to break a critical user journey? Are you feeling frustrated that regardless of how much testing is done prior to a release, you can’t seem to detect the issues that impact the Customer Experience before your users do? Or what will be the user impact of a broken flow in my staging when it is released to production?
If any of these questions intrigue you, we would love to have you a part of our founding team. We are on a quest to provide answers to these simple, yet very fundamental, questions by unifying digital experience analytics with the software delivery pipeline.
With our solution, engineering teams will no longer need to maintain an ever growing, and often ineffective, test suite or wait for a production outage to discover interesting ways your users interact with your product. Developers will deliver high quality releases in record time by focusing on prioritized lists of release issues based on customer experience impact. But most importantly, customers will be able to deterministically deliver software updates that delight, rather than frustrate, your customers!
We are venture funded and backed by industry legends such as Jyoti Bansal (AppDynamics founder), John Vrionis (Lead investor in AppDynamics, Nicira, and Nimble Storage), and Ajeet Singh (ThoughtSpot founder CEO, Nutanix co-founder).
We are a small team of experienced industry hand and former founders who have several years of experience in building enterprise DevOps solutions.
Our CEO has over 20 years of experience in various capacities such as product management, engineering, marketing, and business development in companies such as Oracle, CA Technologies, and Broadcom. Most recently, he was the General Manager of a $200M DevOps business managing a 300+ team spanning engineering, product management, marketing and sales. He has created several 100M+ businesses from scratch and has an impressive record of creating market leading products in areas such as database management, hyper-converged infrastructure, APM, continuous testing, and DevOps.
Our CTO has 15+ years experience building B2B and B2C products that serve millions of customers at Microsoft, Bloomreach and Rubrik. He is also a successful entrepreneur having founded and sold an AI-powered APM solution for data-centric applications.
We are very passionate about building high quality and delightful products and are looking for the best of the best to be a part of building a revolutionary solution.
What you will do
- Architect and build product: You will own end-to-end development of a key part of our product. You will work closely with our founding team and customer design partners to shape and define what we build.
- Build team and culture: As part of the founding team, you’ll be a key early leader shaping our culture, strategy, and product. You will craft our Engineering culture - within Engineering and across the company - and set the quality bar high for all of our experiences and teammates.
- You will be building a large-scale real-time data ingestion framework, with streaming analytics of User activity tracked across multiple customers, highly visible consumer or business applications.
- You will work with Data Scientist / ML engineers to perform sophisticated behavior analytics based on the incoming user session stream at a very large scale, as well as storing data into a scalable backend with fast analytics. You will be responsible for running multiple streaming pipelines performing data transformation, analysis, summarization.
- You will be leveraging the cutting edge cloud technologies to build low maintenance and auto scaling and robust systems
- You should have domain knowledge and 3-5 years of experience in building scalable data-driven applications.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Prior experience of building SaaS products will be a big plus. So, will a master degree in computer science.
- You care deeply about delivering high-quality experiences and approach development with a high degree of craft.
- You have led products from ideation through development, launch, and evolution at scale.
- You are comfortable owning large parts of our product and driving the development and roadmap.
- You love understanding complicated workflows and information and distilling them into delightfully simple solutions.
Seed/Founding Stage Equity
Health, Vision and Dental
Generous PTO/Sick Leave