What we're looking for
We are a world-class team creating a new way to gather.
We are seeking an event producer/curator, cultural connector with contacts and experience creating exciting dynamic content. We aim to create a weekly performance series with speakers, musicians, comedians, magicians, performers.
In these early stages, you must be comfortable with iterating quickly: working with the founding team to implement exciting events in a completely new medium.
Since we are a fully remote company, you thrive in a remote collaborative environment, can quickly integrate feedback into your own vision of the series, and work closely with our team to refine our overall vision together.
What you'll do
- Run NWR Club events
- Dream up, curate, create, and execute a weekly cultural series in NOWHERE
- Book and coordinate performers
- Target specific audiences, create and send invites
- Coordinate and host NWR club events with support of NWR staff
- Target, reach out, invite culture makers and influencers
- Run NWR Social Media (create + manage posts)
- Host NWR demo sessions for potential hosts, clients, guests
- 2+ years of curating or events related experience
- 2+ years experience creating and executing dynamic experiences both live and virtual
- Out of the box thinker
- Always willing to learn from new experiences
- Natural charismatic leader able to host and present well in front of crowds
- Excited to be part of a founding team building technology that has a direct path to improving how we gather and connect at a human level
- Experience with social media
Plus if you have experience...
- Virtual Events
- Public Speaking
- Theatre background