▪ Have excellent communication in both spoken and written English.
▪ Have a strong knowledge of HTTP and Networking.
▪ Are comfortable taking ownership in business critical situations; you enjoy being the “go-to” person.
▪ Take a logical, measurement-backed approach to prioritizing projects, and enjoy working with others that do the same.
▪ Are naturally dissatisfied with inefficiencies and having to do the same thing more than once; you see ways to fix the underlying cause rather than only reacting to what’s in front of you.
▪ Have a broad general programming background; strong problem solver.
▪ Familiarity with techniques and tools for crawling, extracting and processing data, asynchronous communication and distributed systems.
▪ Previous customer facing experience.
As a new SHubber, you will:
Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team.
Have the opportunity to work remotely.
Have the opportunity to go to conferences and meet with the team from across the globe.
Get the chance to work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools.
▪ Onboard new enterprise Crawlera customers.
▪ Help the Sales team to price contract agreements for new & existing customers and proactively monitor Enterprise customers’ usage.
▪ Respond to support escalations from enterprise customers.
▪ Talk with enterprise customers to quickly understand both their objectives and their code; Help them fix underlying issues in their code and Tune & configure Crawlera to best suit each customers’ specific situation
▪ Take proactive measures to measurably improve enterprise customers’ ability to successfully use Crawlera without your intervention. This will involve different things, but it will likely include:
— improving client libraries, documentation, etc for Crawlera;
— Providing extended functionality via other products in the Scrapinghub platform, or popular open source frameworks;
— Liaise with other product teams within Scrapinghub to ensure Crawlera is well integrated in the ways that best serve enterprise customers.