Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3)
. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast. We’re a fully remote company spread across 4 continents, and build our core values
into everything we do.
Reporting to our Recruitment Lead, we're looking for a Technical Recruiter with a passion for working in a fast-growing, people-first tech company. You'll work in close collaboration with our Directors of Engineering and Engineering hiring teams, helping them to achieve their goals by bringing in first class talent while keeping an active focus on improving the diversity of our Engineering department.
- Be a diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging ambassador for Hotjar with all candidates and our teams
- Place an essential emphasis on candidate experience ensuring all are treated respectfully, with prompt responses following Hotjar's tone of voice
- Use your experience to guide hiring teams throughout our Engineering department, from assessing recruitment needs all the way through to support with final hiring decisions
- Cultivate pipelines through expert sourcing strategies, and active analysis of our most successful sources
- Provide administrative support to our hiring teams, from reviewing job descriptions to placing adverts, to keeping our pipeline moving steadily
- Track and analyse recruitment metrics to keep hiring and People teams informed, and be guided by this information in the strategies we employ
- Work with other members of the People team to initiate and guide ad-hoc projects, with the purpose of improving the quality of Hotjar's recruitment
- You have a focus on Engineering recruitment with enough technical knowledge to discuss technical roles, and assess the technical abilities of early stage candidates
- You've worked in in-house recruitment within a SaaS company for several years, and love the challenges that come with working on multiple roles at once in a quick growing company
- Experience using both inbound and outbound sourcing techniques to attract and engage candidates, directly improving the diversity of an Engineering organisation through the team members you hire
- You love analyzing data to stay informed and identify opportunities for improvement
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party
The compensation range for this role is €55,000 to €75,000
annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs
to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
We also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks
chosen to reflect our values
and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar is an equal opportunity workplace, passionate about creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive team, and a safe working environment. We are allies to those underrepresented, and we believe the only path to a diverse set of perspectives is an environment that thrives on diversity – our team embodies this daily, and we're hopeful our candidates will bring even more unique and powerful perspectives.