Your new role
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer, with experience in the Automotive Industry? Are you confined within the limitations of your current job? This is an opportunity to join some of the industry’s brightest minds dedicated to developing hardware and software authentication and encryption solutions. As the Senior Embedded Software Engineer you will work within a small team of software engineers and cryptographers. Based in Belfast and reporting directly to the Engineering Lead you will work within the Embedded Software team who are responsible for developing, implementing and testing cryptographic protocols and IP. You will also engage directly with the Senior Management Team.
What you'll need to succeed
● Proven experience of programming in C and C++
● Proven hands-on experience with debugging and fault finding
● Strong knowledge or an interest in the automotive environment
● Proven ability to engage and work with other technical experts and incorporate their input and feedback into broader technical solutions.
● Solid working knowledge of MATLAB and/or Python would be an advantage
What you'll get in return
● Excellent career development opportunities. It is fully expected that the successful candidate will move into a lead role within an accelerated time frame. ● Exciting, dynamic and vibrant work environment, with an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing start-up with an international outlook ● A chance to work on some of the most interesting problems in connected technology, IoT, Industry 4.0, Autonomous Vehicles and Quantum technologies.