Are You A Fantastic Writer That Wants To Build A Career In Online Marketing?
And are you looking for a dynamic position where you can:
- Use your creative writing skills every day...
- Engage with an audience that’s genuinely interested in what you say...
- Get world-class training for a highly-marketable skillset…
- Have long-term job stability…
… then this page could literally change the course of your career. But only if you keep reading.
What Is Email Outreach?
To understand email outreach, you have to understand how HUGE search engine optimization (SEO) has become.
Everyone knows that Google is one of the largest corporations in the world. But not everyone realizes how many smaller companies base their entire business around Google.
There are about 2 billion websites on the internet, many of them commercial. If they're not doing SEO, they don't stand a chance seeing any meaningful traffic from Google. There's just no way around this harsh truth.
And that's exactly why the SEO space continues to grow at a mind-warping speed.
Back to email outreach...
One of the surest ways to increase the traffic to your website is “linkbuilding” - securing links to your website from other websites in the same industry.
Email outreach is used to present your site to these other industry websites, and encourage them to link to you.
Building links can have a dramatic impact on the traffic you see from Google, but it requires savvy email communication - and that's where you come in.
Who We Are
At Recruiter Mill, we specialise in hiring talented writers and training them to become excellent at email outreach.
We then find great companies that need help with email outreach and assign them newly and fully trained linkbuilders like yourself.
But what's in it for you? Why would you want to join us?
7 Reasons To Become An Email Outreach Rep At Recruiter Mill
1. Let Your Creative Writing Skills Shine
The folks you'll write to get TONS of emails in their inboxes every day. It’s your job to stand out and grab their attention with creative and engaging communication.
You’ll inject your personality into your emails, present our clients’ content, and guide the conversation towards the ultimate result: a link from the prospect’s website to our client’s website.
If writing compelling email messages is something you enjoy doing and are good at, this job is for you.
2. Write To An Audience That Is Interested In What You Have To Say
Websites generally want to link to content that:
- Is relevant to their site
- Is detailed and deep
- Is well-written
- Comes from a legitimate site
Our clients’ content meets these criteria perfectly.
Besides that, you’ll only interact one-to-one with prospects who have shown interest in what we have to offer.
And what you're asking for directly benefits their site and their audience. That makes your job so much easier!
3. Receive World-Class Training
We don't expect you to be great at linkbuilding when you start out. Instead we'll quickly yet thoroughly train you. That way you can deliver meaningful results to our clients starting with your first assignment.
We began recruiting linkbuilders because we saw how many companies need help with it. But we're not linkbuilding experts ourselves.
That's why we've partnered with the best educators in the linkbuilding world - Authority Hacker - and the most highly regarded linkbuilding practitioners - We Outreach (look these companies up, their reviews will blow you away).
They've agreed to reveal their best linkbuilding tips and techniques to help you prepare for this role.
What this means for you is that you'll get invaluable world-class training for a highly-marketable skillset. If that's something that gets you excited, we want to work with you.
4. Get Paid Well And Have Job Stability
Strong performers deserve strong salaries. And that’s what we offer for our team.
For this role, your salary will be $1,000-1,400/month (before tax) to start. If you crush it, you can expect a 10-15% increase after about 6 months. And over time your pay can even go up to $1,800.
It will depend solely on your performance.
You’ll get a fixed salary every month – with a yearly paid 4-week vacation. So you don’t have to worry about finding your next writing “gig” or client.
We want you to stay at our company for the long term. And if job stability is a priority for you, we’re a great match.
5. Work Remotely And Set Your Own Schedule
At Recruiter Mill we understand that work-life balance is important, and that great people don’t necessarily do their best work by banging their head against a monitor for fixed blocks of 8 hours every day.
You’ll have weekly targets to meet and we’ll trust you to meet them on your own time.
We take our work seriously, and will only add dedicated and hardworking people to our team. But you’ll also have the flexibility to design a schedule which allows you to do your best work and drive results.
Besides that, our team members are from around the globe so your current location does not matter much to us.
6. Build A Career In Online Marketing
You already know that the industry you choose to build your career in is a huge factor for how successful you become. Sometimes even more so than how talented you are and how hard you work...
Online marketing is one of the hottest industries right now. And it is likely to be for decades to come.
So if you join us, you'll be able to ride the wave of growth the online marketing world is experiencing right now.
7. Have A Real Impact And Be A Valued Member In A Small Team
We've just started growing our linkbuilder team. So every person we add matters more than in most other companies.
Similarly, the clients we work with are usually small businesses. Often, you'll be working directly with the owner of the site.
Your personal performance directly impacts our and our clients' business performance, and you’ll see this clearly every week.
What Will You Do As An Email Outreach Rep?
All of your tasks will fall under one of the following categories:
1. Looking for prospects to reach out to. You'll find sites that are likely to link to us based on the content they have or who they've linked to in the past. For that, you'll use a specialized software called “Ahrefs” (or similar).
2. Finding their contact information. Sending your message to the right person is the only way to get a backlink from them. If you don't get this step right, all of your other efforts will be wasted. Many times, you will use specialised software for this too.
3. Crafting the perfect message. Here's where you can really shine as a writer. And this part of the job will make the biggest difference in how successful you'll be.
4. Following up with engaged prospects. Once someone has responded to your initial message, you have to be able to follow up to secure the backlink.
So you won't only be writing in this job. We want to be clear about that. But writing will be a significant part of your daily life and your success in this role.
Here’s What We Expect From You
- You are able to write clearly, succinctly, and persuasively
- You’re efficient and can handle large volumes of emails (on an average day you'll have to respond to about 50 emails)
- You’re generally web savvy
- You pay close attention to details and are organised, reliable, and communicative
- You have a track record of excelling at full-time positions that require performing repetitive tasks
This is a full-time position, and we expect your full focus and dedication.