Wavebreak is a full-service ecommerce email marketing agency. We build and manage profitable email campaigns for ecommerce brands.
The emails we create are not only beautiful, but drive serious ROI for some of the most interesting and fastest growing ecommerce brands out there.
At Wavebreak, you won't be one of 300 faceless people at a big company. You'll have a direct impact on our small team and have a chance to rise quickly in our growing agency.
- 100% remote
- Fun work environment with a great team
- No micromanaging - we trust you to do your best work and get things done on time
- Great clients - we're very picky about who we work with
- Work/life balance - we value life more than work
- Freedom - prefer an afternoon workout? Go for it as long as you don't have any meetings or calls
As an Email Marketing Project Manager/Coordinator, you'll be in charge of managing the relationship with a group of clients and coordinating the work with our internal team.
What you'll do:
- Communicate with clients via email and regularly scheduled calls
- Ensure the right projects get done in the right order, at the right time
- Coordinate work with clients and assign to our internal team (designers, copywriters, etc.)
- Track everything in our project management software and make sure nothing falls through the cracks and deadlines are met
- Work with closely with our Strategists to maximize ROI for our clients
- Final QA work including light copy edits and final checks in Klaviyo (the email marketing software we use for our clients)
- Love marketing and ecommerce
- Be organized - your desktop isn't covered with a ton of random files
- Be efficient - you love the 80/20 rule and are always looking for ways to be more efficient without cutting corners
- Be a self-starter with great time and project management skills
- Be an expert at prioritizing tasks and have no problem hitting deadlines
- Have experience getting projects done quickly with very high quality standards
- Be detailed - you don't let anything slip through the cracks
- Great communicator - you can stay on top of delegated tasks and follow up with team members and clients
- Experience with Klaviyo, Bronto, Justuno, Shopify Plus, etc. is preferred
- Experience with ecommerce retail brands is also preferred
This is a full-time role with pay based on your experience.
Have a blast doing the best work of your career from the comfort of your home or your favorite coffee shop.
Think you might be a fit? Apply now.