eCommerce Implementation Consultant
Have a passion for all things digital? Want to be part of the world’s fastest-growing B2B eCommerce platform for Sage clients? Enjoy helping clients achieve success in the digital world? Have we got a role for you!
As an eCommerce Implementation Consultant, you act as trainer, consultant, digital subject matter expert, and trusted advisor. You are part of the implementation team responsible for onboarding new clients and for ensuring clients have a positive experience on the commercebuild platform. You are key to helping clients maximize the value of their eCommerce investment and to unlock the power of their Sage ERP system to deliver a complete, end-to-end digital eCommerce experience. You will also get to work with the latest in web services as commercebuild is hosted in the Google Cloud and leverages such technologies as Java Microservices, Kubernetes, CSS, and React.
What You’ll Get To Do
- Provide high-quality consulting services and best practices to commercebuild clients, acting as a technical expert while tracking billable time
- Work diligently through commercebuild project tasks ensuring they get completed on time and on budget
- Adhere to project scope and anticipate problems through high awareness and being proactive with the client
- Manage scope within customer engagements. Identify changing requirements as they arise and, working with the Project Manager, determine their impact on scope and ensure all stakeholders are aware and agree with the changes.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the client, as a “Trusted Advisor”, guiding them through the implementation of both the design and content aspects of their eCommerce platform
- Deliver solution-specific training to enable clients to maintain their eCommerce solution
- Ensure clients have an amazing onboarding experience
- Proactively identify additional sales opportunities through the duration of the project
- Assist our client support team with escalated issues and contribute to augmenting the commercebuild Knowledge Base
What You’ll Need
Education & Experience
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Business
- 3+ years of software implementation or SaaS implementation
- Attention to detail in tracking billable hours and managing multiple projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management and prioritization skills
- The ability to self-serve, research available sources of information for solutions, and seek assistance after performing due-diligence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate to audiences of varying technical aptitude and seniority levels
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business Analysis knowledge is a plus
Software & Technical Expertise
- Understanding of NAT configuration
- Understanding of digital marketing disciplines such as user experience, SEO, and tools such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of the domain name system (DNS) and typical records (A, CNAME, MX, TXT, SPF, etc.)
- Knowledge of ERP systems including Sage ERP (X3 and/or Sage 300) is a plus
- Working knowledge of Atlassian and project management software
How to Apply
Send your résumé and cover letter to careers[@]commercebuild.com.
Wherever you live, whatever your interests, wherever you’re from — if you have the skills to support our clients, we want to hear from you.
Compensation and Schedule
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package and four weeks vacation per year.
The primary time zone for this position will be North America Eastern time during normal business hours. However, since our clients are global, this position may require some occasional flexibility.
This is a remote opportunity and the onboarding and training for this role will be done remotely.