Programming and Product Development (90%):
- Dynamics 365 Business Central integration as directed
- Support our products (FundWeb.net, eGrant.net, eGrant.net Reviewer, and eGrant.net Moderator) with user-interface improvements, functional modifications, and new supplemental features
- Carry out other web service development-related projects as directed, such as API, software bridges, etc.
- Serve as second line of support for server administration and maintenance
- Write documentation of server administration procedures
- Serve as second line of support for escalated technical support issues (programming, bug fixes, advanced troubleshooting)
- Administrative duties (prioritization, scheduling, team meetings, quarterly staff meetings, etc.)
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Microsoft Dynamics Environment with an emphasis on PowerPlatform skills –PowerApps, Power Automate, and especially PowerBI
- Strong preference for experience in LogicApps
- Must have experience with C# and the Microsoft stack, web services, and Business Central accounting.
- An understanding of MS Windows and MS Office is required
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects and possess excellent communication skills both oral and written
Bromelkamp Company is a model employer with great benefits, excellent flexibility, and a commitment to work/life balance. A total compensation (salary + benefits) package will be determined based on experience. Salary range from $81,000-$101,000. Benefits include health insurance for employee and dependents, health savings account, fifteen days accrued PTO, nine paid holidays, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, childcare reimbursement, a bonus plan, and a retirement plan.
Bromelkamp Company is based in Minneapolis, MN. Our preference is for this candidate to be in proximity to our offices; however, we welcome highly qualified candidates who desire to work remotely.