Coverance Insurance Solutions is a national insurance agency located in Long Beach, CA. Our mission is to help Medicare eligible people get affordable high-quality Medicare and Medicare supplemental insurance that perfectly fits their needs. With our technology, access to top-quality insurance carriers, and experienced agents, shopping for a Medicare health plan has never been easier! This is a full-time and remote position.
We’re looking for a strategic, creative Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer/System Administrator to work with our CTO and Senior Dynamics Architect.
General Purpose of the Position:
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer/System Administrator will be writing code, analyzing, configuring, testing, troubleshooting, enhancing, and documenting software solutions. The primary focus of the role is to work with business analysts and project managers to design, implement, and integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions with various third-party applications. The successful candidate will have a strong aptitude for working with leading software development tools and technologies to execute successful projects.
The candidate will provide hands-on technical abilities leading toward successful design, architecture, implementations, and integrations leading to best-in-class solutions. Contributes actively to Coverance-wide internal process improvement efforts by identifying, designing, programming, and/or recommending software solutions to help non-technical and technical resources increase efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of work output.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops software solutions through programming code and/or configuration/customization of components.
- Studies and understands business and technical requirements as input to the design of a software solution.
- Designs system integration plans, as a pre-cursor to integration and data migration plan development for current projects and future roadmap phases.
- Designs, tests, and implements data migration plans, often involving multiple sources of data and disparate systems.
- Tests and troubleshoots code to meet Coverance team and quality standards.
- Ability and strong willingness to work on multiple projects at a time; good ability to manage “context switching” among the assignments within a given day, week, or month.
- Work effectively in a team or project team-based organizational structure.
- Takes initiative to remediate gaps in understanding about business processes, overall technical architecture, data flows, process outputs, and technologies that support current and desired state processes.
- Provides input, perspective, pros/cons calling upon development subject matter expertise, and experience on operational feasibility of solution options to meet requirements.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform and Services
- Azure AD
- Cloud Services
- Virtual Machines
- Azure Service Bus
- Dynamics Solution Manager XRM Toolkit
- Extensive work with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions in addition to Common Data Services/Dataverse and the Microsoft Power Platform