As the Director of Product Management you will be reporting directly to the CPO & Co-Founder at Chili Piper and partner with the leadership team to develop and execute on strategies that drive hyper growth from our portfolio of products. Experience with Saas/Enterprise products as well as knowledge & passion for Sales and Marketing Tech space is a must.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Chili Piper, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Help (team members and clients), Innovate (never let status quo define us), Take Ownership (own results and within constraints of what’s possible do whatever it takes to meet their goals), Have Fun (life is too short to have a boring work day). Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a remote culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team.
Read more about our values and culture here
What You'll Do
- Drive roadmap @ Chili Piper and work closely with founders to align with product vision
- Hire and lead world class diverse product team
- Willingness and ability to put hands-on experience to use as an individual contributor as needed, while scaling the team
- Write technical briefs, manage technical backlogs, and effectively prioritize new features vs. tech debt. Work with an amazing engineering team to build world-class internal products that eliminate workflow friction, maximize output, and improve user experience
- Partner closely with the Engineering, UX teams to drive results
- Track product KPIs and analyze user data to evaluate product efforts
- Assess market, competitors, and adjacent solutions for opportunities that can drive continued growth
- Drive the operational cadence for the group, measure and prioritize critical initiatives, and prepare the content for Executive Staff, Quarterly Business Reviews and Board Meetings
- Work with cross-functional team ( marketing, sales, customer success) to execute on growth opportunities
What We're Looking For
- Has 7+ years’ experience in product management roles with strong exposure to technology preferable in SaaS
- Passion for Sales & Marketing
- Strong technical background
- Strong leadership and communication skills – written and verbal -- to work with senior executives across various geographies and functions; proficient with business and technical discussions
- People development and influencing skills; able to build and drive virtual teams
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- The ability to think big while understanding the impact of small decisions
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k, FSA, and HSA Plans
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job