, we're building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we're leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals (faster). Since our founding in 2013, we've grown to become a fully profitable, 100% globally distributed team of 33 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
Our CEO, Steli Efti, made this video
to highlight what we're looking for in our Director of Marketing.
You're an experienced marketer that's now mid-to-senior level in your career with at least two years of experience as a Head/Director/VP for a marketing team with more than five direct reports. You have a well-developed management philosophy and experience as a successful team leader that can demonstrate both company and employee growth.
You have over five years of experience in B2B SaaS/startup marketing. You have a proven track record leading the marketing team of a SaaS business in a similar industry with a strong background in demand generation.
You're capable of spearheading everything from determining overall strategy, to hiring, recruiting, on-boarding new team members, establishing processes and driving our marketing results to the next level.
You reside in North America or overlap with Eastern Time Zone for at least 4 hours a day. Bonus points if you're technical, strong in content and have good brand instincts (we just acquired close.com
and have big plans for our positioning in the industry).
About The Role
- Growing our team remotely and internationally
- Expanding our brand
- Expanding our marketing campaigns internationally (top 5 markets)
- Expanding our marketing efforts (social / paid / SEO / etc)
- Setting strategy and executing marketing campaigns
- Setting up an reporting KPIs
- Working closely with product and sales team to align all teams for growth
- Managing and leading current 4 person marketing team
Why Work With Us?
- 100% Remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x Annual Team Retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video)
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental with HSA option - 99% premiums paid (US residents)
- 5 Weeks PTO + 6 Government Holidays + Dec 24 - Jan 1 Company Holiday
- Parental Leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- Our story and team 🚀
- Glassdoor Reviews
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and in practicing a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 12 countries and 14 states; a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and cultures. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our community.
This team is growing in more ways than one - we’ve recently launched 8 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our organization. At Close, we have a high care factor for one another, in making an awesome product and championing the success of our customers.