Director of HR at Bitovi
We are seeking a Director of HR with outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills to lead Bitovi in the areas of talent acquisition and human resources. This role is a great opportunity to have a huge impact in a growing company.
The primary responsibilities for this role include leading and executing our talent acquisition initiatives, general human resource responsibilities, and people related support to ensure our team is operating to the best of our capabilities and engaged in the work we are doing.
This is a full time, work from home position. Travel 2-3 times per year for 3-5 days at a time will be required.
What You’ll Do:
Talent Acquisition - This part of the role will focus on spearheading Bitovi’s sourcing, recruiting, employer brand career strategy, and hiring initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate the staffing process, including sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring full time team members and contractors
- Showcase employer brand career strategy to support recruiting initiatives
- Create and maintain an employee succession and retention strategy
- Handle the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees and contractors
Human Resources - This part of the role will focus on HR related policies, programs, and practices to support Bitovi’s goals and help our team members reach their potential, while managing risk and compliance. This includes but is not limited to dealing with employee challenges, supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction and engagement, implementing HR strategies that support business objectives, mitigating risk, structuring compensation and benefit packages, and maintaining employee records.
- Growth and Development
- Support individual growth and development
- Highlight career paths and opportunities
- Oversee and refine annual performance evaluation process
- Identified and coordinate training as needed
- Coordinate related payroll activities with our finance team member and payroll processing vendor
- Develop & administer policies and internal processes as needed, maintain the Employee Handbook
- Assist with Government Reporting and maintain records
- Fuel engagement internally
- Implement employee relations best practices
- Provide coaching and support for day to day challenges, including performance management
- Manage recognition & engagement programs
- Review and propose competitive benefit offerings
- Develop compensation strategies and incentives in line with company goals
- Help with special events and internal communications as needed
Your Experience Looks Like:
The ideal candidate for this role is flexible and adaptable to business needs and as Bitovi grows, can easily switch contexts and manage multiple priorities. You have the ability to think strategically but also execute the day to day details, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong organizational skills. You are able to focus on doing the “right thing” vs. a one size fits all policy.
You are excited about recruiting expert technical talent, implementing people focused strategies that support business growth, improving morale and employee retention, and promoting Bitovi’s values.
- 5+ years experience working in a people focused role
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related professional experience
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multitask, context switch, and jump in where ever needed
- Warm, friendly personality and easy to work with
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic planning and decision making
Bitovi is a growing technology consulting company. We are rich in engineering talent, but have reached the point where we need an experienced people expert to provide guidance, process, and leadership in all aspects of human resources.
This role is a great opportunity to have a huge impact in a growing company. We really think with the right person who shares our entrepreneurial spirit, we can go from 50 to 100 in the next couple years.
- Competitive salary and annual bonuses
- Bi-annual company retreats (post COVID)
- 401(k) plan with matching
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Work from home