We’re looking for someone with experience optimizing the sales funnel for digital subscription products.
One example of a question you’d be answering (by measuring, obviously, we don’t care about opinions around here): Is the CLV better if we:
1) Sell a subscription at $1.99/mo intro optin then 9.99/mo
4) Something else? What else? How?
What about post-purchase upsell funnels? Pre-purchase order bumps? Subscription adds vs higher one time purchases (or both)? Tripwire then free item upsell incentives with free access before subscription starts? What else?
What role is conversion rate playing in CLV? At what point does increasing the cart size matter more than increasing the conversion rate or vice versa? How is subscription pricing affecting churn rate? How do we maximize CLV while reducing churn?
How about checkout page and product funnel CRO, name, headline, and image testing?
Get the gist? The above is just the tip of the iceberg. The goal is to be a master at ideating, implementing, and testing to maximize ROI with a highly flexibly digital subscription product offering and a platform that enables you to do so (SamCart) and a team to support you.
We pay well, and lots of bonuses for performance. But you will have to perform.
- Experience optimizing the ROI of a digital product moving at least $50,000/mo in revenue (preferably a lot more, this is chump change...)
- Experience with ChartMogul or a similar platform for measuring CLV by cohort in a subscription product
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Remote work experience, preferably using Asana
You’ll have the support of:
- A graphics and front end team to make you whatever you want
- A digital production team, also to make what’s needed and to create and implement new offers, upsells, downsell s, etc
- A seasoned digital marketing team of a dozen people
What would earn you bonus points during the hiring process
- Experience with SamCart (that’s powering our E-commerce)
- Experience in the anime/manga industry
- Lots of proven experience
- Proven digital product affiliate experience
What we don't do:
- We don't micromanage
- We don't waste your or our time with “company culture”
- We don't waste your or our time BSing in slack (we don't use slack)
- We don't make you physically show up anywhere or to anything, ever
- We avoid long meetings (actually, we try to avoid them completely)
That means that you:
- Must be incredibly self-motivated and really eager to create (and prove) your ROI
- Must be very communicative in Asana
- Can't be afraid to work in a position that requires you to perform
- Shouldn't really care about fluff (think: anything done by a Silicon Valley startup...) and should care about ROI
- Shouldn’t get your feelings hurt easily
- Hardware & software if/as needed
- Free anime stuff if you want it
- 100% remote
- No BS, just performance
- Good performance? Earn more cash.
- Everything listed in “What we don't do” (see above)