💡 To be considered for this role, you must be physically located in the EMEA or North America regions.
Who are we on the lookout for:
We’re growing our Strategy Team which is the glue that connects all channels. You will have a client-service led attitude and become an expert in leveraging Ladder’s approach to building scenarios for how budgets and resources can be allocated in order to achieve measurable business success. The best part: you’ll get to oversee the implementation and results from your visions being executed by your colleagues, members of Ladder’s cross-functional specialist performance teams. You’ll be working directly with founders and senior managers from startups to enterprises while driving real change in businesses, delighting stakeholders at every part of the journey. The work environment is challenging and fast-paced by virtue of that, while being commensurately rewarding and exciting.
You should have strong account & project management experience, and you should always think about delighting clients through innovative thinking and showing what's possible and having a “client success” attitude. Additionally, you should be coming from a clear performance background and have experience with Facebook / Google Ads / CRM / CRO / Email / Analytics / Reporting.
Your role will also involve:
- Achieving high client satisfaction & retention through the achievement of client performance goals
- Monthly and quarterly strategy presentations (re-assessment of strategy based on performance and new insights)
- Weekly calls with clients to discuss performance on the account & business strategy
- Weekly updates (in addition to self-serve dashboards) with bespoke Google Data Studio performance reporting.
- Managing the project (the client) and coordinating all teams’ work in cooperation with performance teams
- Establishing realistic client goal & ensuring the other teams’ understand client goals
- Researching ways to generate growth outside of our core services
- Collaboration with Head of Strategy to maintain high client happiness and satisfaction
You’ll do great, if you combine the following experience and attributes:
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing roles at fast-growing companies.
- A proven track record of account management experience delivering measurable growth through marketing
- Project management and collaboration experience with your technical marketing operations team
- Experience in core aspects of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, CRO, CRM).
- Experience with standard tools and platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Driving business growth for an array of client accounts by helping to find, establish and deliver growth strategy blueprints that take into account a 360 degree view of the business.
- Capacity for critical thinking and employing the strategy to map out and reverse engineer client account funnels in order to create a better understanding of defining winning strategy.
- Comfortable with data analysis, including learning new technology.
- Past agency experience is a plus, but having experience with full-funnel analysis across an array of business types is most advantageous.
🙌 High Emotional IQ - ability to deliver tough feedback in a constructive manner.
🙌 Team player - propensity to make decisions that are for the good of the group - we’re in it together!
🙌 Owning it - whether it’s something you're really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes). We want to be a place where we win together, lose together - and that starts with each of us taking responsibility for delivering the best we can.
Perks that will come with your role at Ladder:
✔ Opportunity to work from anywhere in the EMEA region or North America,
✔ Competitive salary based on your experience,
✔ Working with exciting startups, scaleups and world-class companies,
✔ Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing,
✔ Generous holiday allowance as well as extra days off during the Christmas period and Mental Health Days,
✔ Flexible working hours and early leave Summer Fridays 😎
✔ Extensive training opportunities: access to CXL Courses, Company Library, LAD Academy, Audible subscription, seminar and training budgets, additional non-work-related training budget,
✔ Work From Home equipment budget,
✔ E-gym membership, e-lunch benefit and weekly company yoga sessions,
✔ Profit Sharing Scheme.
📧 Do you speak our language? Send your application over and we’ll walk you through the recruitment process. We can’t wait to meet you!