Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate teams across the country. With over 1,000 real estate teams on our platforms, we’re generating 1MM+ leads annually. Ylopo is seeking a digital marketing manager (focused on search marketing) to join our growing team.
The candidate we hire must be data-driven, resourceful and a strong critical thinker. If you love discovering marketing insights via data analysis, structuring and architecting PPC campaigns, and collaborating with a high performing team, please read below:
In this role, the digital marketing manager will primarily be focused on strategy, data analysis and optimization of our client accounts, however, there will be a component of client communication on both strategy and troubleshooting. The ideal candidate will have experience managing $100K+ of monthly media spend.
The person in this role would:
- Set up, optimize and maintain multiple PPC campaigns in AdWords and Bing for clients nationwide.
- Spend considerable time analyzing data and building reports via Excel with ability to build Access databases and queries in MYSQL a major plus
- Experience in using bid optimization platforms would be helpful (we primarily use Optmyzer)
- Conduct competitor research where appropriate.
- Communicate with internal sales staff and fellow marketing team members.
- Analyze website traffic across multiple channels in-order-to recommend changes or make optimizations.
- Make recommendations to both the size, scale, and effectiveness of your advertising efforts to both sales staff and current and potential clients.
- Stay up to date with the latest PPC trends, tools, and best practices and take that information and communicate with other agency staff and clients.
- Analyze what marketing channels (Search, Shopping, Display, etc) would be most effective at meeting client goals.
- Compile and complete weekly and monthly reports and communicate results to both clients and/or account managers.
- Communicate with clients about all Google properties, including Paid Search, SEO, Google Maps and how they relate to each other.
$50,000 - $60,000 Full-Time
- Minimum of 2-4 years Paid Search experience managing multiple clients, agency level experience preferred.
- Experience managing scaled SEM campaigns ($100K+ monthly budgets preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Google Analytics & Tag Manager a plus
- Experience in Access and MYSQL a plus
Job Type: Full-Time
Full time remote is available nationally, for those close to our offices in Santa Monica, CA or Phoenix, AZ we have flexible office hours based on training and collaboration needs