Digital Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Fluent English.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics. Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms. Manage paid social campaigns, basically Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora, etc.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Manage paid search campaigns — Google Ads — as well as other Google ad products (e.g. Google Display Network, YouTube).
- Build SEO practice, focusing on website traffic optimization.
- Build and run PPC campaigns to increase web traffic.
- Provide tactical execution of marketing campaigns designed to generate advertiser leads.
- Coordinate and execute paid media operations for marketing stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively across teams to provide analysis that will support key initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other marketing ops functions.
- Perform other lead generation-related activities as needed.
- Analyze marketing channels to drive ROI across SEM, Social, and Display channels and help define channel attribution models.
- Isolate optimization points per campaign and collaborate with the vendors and engineering teams to build out A/B testing components.
- Establish marketing campaign dashboards/reports that lead to actionable insights and recommendations and automate where possible.
- Develop thoughtful campaigns supported by data that back out into the KPIs.
- Flexible working hours.
- Friendly team of cool specialists.
- Compensation of fitness and VHI.
- Training at the expense of the company.
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.