- Experienced digital marketing analyst and developer who loves to dig deep and uncover
insights and trends. You should be experienced web back-end developer who can solve
any challenging automation/integration problem. We want to learn about your past
successes and track record.
- Fluent English skills. You will be receiving design tasks from English-speaking colleagues.
- Ability to work and learn at a fast pace.
- Clear communication skills.
- We want you to be the champion of marketing and sales analytics in the company, bringing together Google Analytics, Facebook, Google and LinkedIn advertising, Hubspot CRM, Mail Campaigns, our website and landing pages, and many more specific marketing and sales SaaS.
- You will focus on integrating tools and data flows, building automations and dashboards that will be the single version of truth for our management and founders.
- We have a default-to-action culture — it’s better to sometime say sorry then to ask for
permission all the time.
- We are fully remote team working in EST (New York) time zone, you will be
collaborating with the rest of marketing team and your colleagues in Sales and Product.
So you’d better like working late hours if you are now reading this position posted here.
ElectroNeek is a fast-growing B2B Enterprise SaaS company in the Robotic Process Automation space. We are a recent Y Combinator alum funded by the top US investors. We are a distributed team of 40+ intelligent automation professionals, working globally with 100+ customers across all industries.
— Top-ranked intelligent automation solution in the US (G2, Gartner’s Capterra).
— Rapid 2x quarter-to-quarter growth.
— Backed by Y Combinator, 645 Ventures, SOMA Capital and other reputable VCs andangels.
— Founded by RPA Market pioneers (UiPath, Workfusion, Ernst & Young).
Send your resume to email@example.com and indicate the name of the vacancy in the subject line, please.