You will join our growth team and help scale our traffic and brand awareness rapidly through top of funnel activity and demand generation. The salary for this position is €48,000 annually, and you can work from anywhere in Europe.
We are looking for an experienced B2B performance marketer who has a deep understanding of what it takes to run successful multi-channel campaigns on a tight budget. Someone who can own paid ad activity, but is also comfortable as a generalist wearing many hats - a "T-shaped" marketer. You will be working closely with the Marketing Lead.
We need someone to identify quick wins and help sculpt longer term demand generation strategy to complement and support wider content and SEO initiatives - a team player who isn't afraid of shifting responsibilities, collaborative working, and is laser focused on achieving growth fast.
You know your way around Google Marketing tools (Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager) and Linkedin Campaign Manager like the back of your hand. Knowledge of "hacking" organic Linkedin growth to drive signups is a definite plus in our book.
You will fit well in the Toggl Hire growth team if you're passionate about delivering results, have B2B experience, and are unafraid to get creative and experiment with new ideas. If you love learning new things, collaborating with motivated and independent people, and value being part of an international team, please apply!
About the team
Toggl Hire is on a mission to revolutionize the way hiring happens. We are big believers that modern day recruiting should be effortless and enjoyable. That means no more resumes or cover letters, no more endless hours screening through applications, no more interpreting past roles into current experience.
We are a fully remote team, with headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia. Our people are highly skilled, highly motivated, and most importantly, a fun, friendly bunch. We value transparency and communication, and have regular meetups all over the world!
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- Several team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.