Are you a passionate, talented DevOps/Release Engineer that thrives in a fast-paced, rapid-growth, large-scale environment? If so, Preply may be the place for you. Here at Preply, we keep it simple: hire smart people who get things done. You will work with a passionate team of engineers who are constantly learning from one another and are focused on developing their core skill sets, all while getting to work with the most advanced technologies.
As DevOps/Release Engineer, you will:
• Build and maintain a rapid, predictable, and secure CI/CD system used by globally distributed teams.
• Be responsible for the automation of any release processes across the company.
• Implement monitoring for CI/CD processes to guarantee stability and visibility of release processes.
• Research and implementation of new approaches for delivery code, like a GitOps, Canary.
• Understanding of current business needs and being able to translate them into a technical solution.
• To create tooling for internal automation processes.
• To support developers with their requests.
Our technology stack: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Vault, Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog, PostgreSQL, Python, Node.js, Jenkins, Packer.
What we are looking for:
• Deep understanding of CI/CD and strong experience with Jenkins.
• Experience with automatic deployment tools docker-compose, Kubernetes, Helm.
• Solid scripting skills such as Groovy, Python, Shell (Bash) will be considered as a big plus.
• Strong knowledge of solutions based on Linux systems and Cloud solutions.
• Experience with AWS or any other cloud providers.
• Experience with IaC tools as Terraform or any other.
• Experience with Kubernetes.
• Understanding of Networking: network topologies and common network protocols and services.
• Minimum B2 English level.
We’re using modern stack, you can check it here: tech-radar.preply.com
Our Engineering Blog: medium.com/preply-engineering
What we offer:
• An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory.
• Easy-to-reach location, brand new office in Kooperative.
• An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.
• An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture.
• A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
• A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.