Requirements1. You have 3+ years experience as an system administrator.
2. You have experience in setting up web servers:
• monitoring and alerting;
• databases backups;
• containerization and virtualization experience;
• security (firewalls, DOS attacks prevention, etc.).
3. You possess a problem-solving attitude and can choose technological solutions that meet a client’s requirements.
4. You have CI/CD implementation experience.
5. You have experience working with popular cloud services.
6. You have knowledge and hands on experience working with some of the following *nix systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.
Technological Stack• Zabbix;
• GitLab + CI;
• Amazon AWS, Google Cloud;
• Bash, Shell;
• Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence;
• Prometheus + Grafana.
Will be a plus1. Provisioning and configuration management (CM) — Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
2. Following best practices and methodologies stipulated by a DevOps role.
3. Experience working with GIT.
4. Experience setting up CDN.
5. Handling sites caching solutions.
6. Experience working with high-load.
7. Practical experience optimizing workload for servers, applications, performance tuning.
8. Ability to write automation scripts to speed up some routine processes.
9. Advanced knowledge of working with the command line.
We offer• High salary;
• Remote work;
• Part-time employment — 50-60 hours / month;
• A friendly team of professional engineers that will support and hear you: all important technical decisions are made by the team, so your input will be very important!
• Employment benefits — paid holidays, sick-days.